- Activities: Sea-kayaking, snorkeling & hiking; cultural interaction; plenty of time to enjoy Kadavu's beautiful uninhabited beaches.
- Start/end point: Kadavu Island airport, Fiji. Getting here.
- Trips available: Year-round.
- Trip price: NZ$3980. This is the per person price for 4 or more people booking together. For groups of 2 or 3, add NZ$750 per person. Currency converter.
- 'Trips for Six' price: From NZ$3550 per person. Learn more.
- Included: All meals, accommodation & activities; all support-boat & airport transfers; local guides throughout.
- Excluded: Travel to/from Kadavu Island & optional resort costs (eg: scuba-diving, spa-treatments, fishing trips, bar bills, internet access).
- Group size: You decide. Minimum 2, maximum 12. You'll travel in your own private group with your own guides.
- Accommodation: 9 nights in 3 small resorts. Three nights at each.
10 days/9 nightsEnquire now
There’s so much to see and experience in Fiji’s fourth-largest island, Kadavu.
For most international travelers it’s a once-in-a-lifetime destination, so it makes sense to stay longer to get the most out of your visit. An adventure unfolding over 10 days, the Kadavu Supreme allows you time to travel further. It’s a trip packed with experiences, but never rushed.
Each day our guides will take you out on world-class sea-kayaking and snorkeling adventures. Being indigenous Kadavu Islanders they know these waters intimately. Whatever the weather or sea conditions, the guides will lead you safely to the very best places to paddle and dive.
There is ample time also for hiking trails through the rainforest, experiencing the local culture, encountering the wildlife (manta rays, turtles, tropical fish, sea-birds and forest birds), enjoying the creature-comforts and natural charms of our accommodations. A journey led by local guides through their vast Pacific wilderness home, the Kadavu Supreme links three boutique resorts.
More about the accommodation:
Oneta, Matava and Papageno resorts each cater to around 20 guests. Matava and Papageno are on Kadavu Island. Oneta is on neighbouring Ono Island. All three resorts have their own well-tended organic gardens..
Each resort offers everything the traveling sea-kayaker needs to rest well and be ready for the next day’s adventure. You won’t find golf courses, tennis courts, shops or night-clubs. What you'll get is a large, clean, fan-cooled bedroom with an en-suite bathroom (hot shower, flush-toilet). You’ll be able to enjoy a drink from the bar and a selection of wines to have with your meal.
'Trips for Six'
Discounts for groups
Get a group of six or more together and reduce everyone’s price.
How it works: Instead of the regular per person price, we’ll give you a special per group price.
As the group's coordinator its up to you to decide how to split the 'Trips for Six' price. You might:
- surprise your friends and family by paying for everyone.
- divide the amount equally among all participants.
- get the rest of the group to share the cost so you travel for free.
Who is it for? Extended families, groups of friends, hiking & kayaking clubs, corporate groups, etc.
'Trips for Six' discounts are available only for bookings made directly with
Tamarillo Active Travel. Contact us to learn more.